Home

 

 
 
 

 

RT

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

CNN

 

WOLF BLITZER

Travel

 

CHINA

 

Dr. Beat Richner
Thailand
Angkor Wat

Sheldon Adelson

SPORTS
JUNIOR SEAU
ELGIN BAYLOR
BILL RUSSELL
BOB PETTIT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CNN'S FAKE NEWS

 

 

 

 

RT News - Israel admits killing five-year-old Hind Rajab

6 year-old Hind was injured in the wreckage of a car. She talked to the Red Crescent and pleaded for them to come and save her. Rescue workers were delayed due to Israeli forces being active in the area - (AlJazeera News screen shot photo)

 

6 year-old Hind's voice went silent. The reason why remains a mystery. The question is WHO KILLED little HIND? - (RT News screen shot - photo)

 

6 year-old Hind was injured in the wreckage of a car. She talked to the Red Crescent and pleaded for them to come and save her. Rescue workers were delayed due to Israeli forces being active in the area - (AlJazeera News screen shot photo)

 

It was then they discovered the car Hind was in was riddled with bullets - (RT News screen shot - photo)

 

 

 

But clears troops over aid worker deaths - Australia has summoned the Israeli ambassador over the decision not to investigate the deadly World Central Kitchen strike

 

Home News - (RT News)

Friday August 21, 2026

Israel has acknowledged that its troops killed Hind Rajab, a five-year-old Palestinian girl, and opened a criminal investigation into the incident. At the same time, it has refused to pursue a probe into the death of seven World Central Kitchen aid workers in a separate attack.

Both incidents occurred in 2024 and prompted international outrage over the conduct of Israeli forces, making them among the most notorious civilian casualties of the Gaza war.

The contrasting decisions have triggered outrage over Australian citizen Zomi Frankcom, who was among the seven slain aid workers. Canberra summoned Israeli Ambassador Hillel Newman on Thursday, with Australian Foreign Minister Penny Wong demanding accountability.

The killing of Hind Rajab

Five-year-old Hind Rajab was fleeing Gaza City's Tel al-Hawa neighborhood with relatives in January 2024 when their car came under heavy Israeli fire. Independent investigators later found hundreds of bullet impacts and estimated that an Israeli tank had been only meters away and would have easily identified the car passengers as civilians.

Hind survived the initial attack and spent hours trapped inside the car alongside her dead relatives, pleading with Palestinian Red Crescent dispatchers by phone to rescue her. An ambulance sent to reach her after coordinating its movement with the Israeli military was subsequently shelled, killing two paramedics.

Hind's body and those of her relatives and emergency workers were recovered 12 days later, after Israeli forces withdrew from the area.

Israel's response

Despite initially denying that its forces were even in the area where Hind was killed, the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that its troops had indeed fired on the car carrying the girl and her relatives. It also admitted that a shell was later fired at the Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance sent to rescue her.

The IDF said the findings and alleged failures surrounding coordination with the ambulance warranted a criminal investigation.

In the WCK case, however, the military stated that despite "serious failures" in the attack, commanders' actions did not raise reasonable suspicion of criminal misconduct and no criminal investigation would be opened.

Israel claimed its troops had mistakenly believed a Hamas fighter was traveling with the convoy and claimed it had deviated from an agreed route.

Australia demands answers

Australian Foreign Minister Penny Wong said Israel's decision on the WCK killings fell "far short of the accountability we expect" and said Australia was "outraged."

She questioned why, if the first strike on the convoy was a "catastrophic error," two more missiles were fired minutes later. Canberra has also said Israel has still not handed over requested audio from the drone involved in the attack.

Frankcom's family said it was "deeply disappointed" and called for an independent investigation. WCK similarly rejected Israel's findings, saying the IDF had known its workers were unarmed and had "full visual clarity" of their clearly marked vehicles. The organization said the Israeli military "cannot credibly investigate its own conduct."

Israel doubled down

After being summoned to the Australian Foreign Ministry on Thursday, Israeli Ambassador Hillel Newman defended the IDF's decision, saying there had been "no criminal intention" to kill innocent civilians and that therefore, there was no criminal responsibility.

He refused to apologize for the deaths of the aid workers, saying doing so could have "legal ramifications," and claiming that "there are a lot of haters of Israel in Australia."

Canada reacts

Ottawa has also reacted to the IDF statement, with Foreign Minister Anita Anand on Thursday calling Israel's position "unacceptable," adding that "Canada expects international humanitarian law to be upheld and will continue pressing for a full accounting of what happened, along with justice for the seven workers who were killed and their families."

Gaza scrutiny

Despite the IDF announcing an investigation into the murder of Hind and her family, Israeli rights groups have warned that even cases which do reach the criminal investigation stage rarely result in prosecutions.

Yesh Din researcher Dan Owen told Reuters that only a "tiny" proportion of investigations into soldiers accused of killing Palestinians have led to indictments.

Hind's grandmother has also said the family does not trust Israel's judicial system and wants the case pursued internationally.

Gaza casualties More than 73,000 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli attacks since the Gaza war began in 2023, according to local health authorities, including aid workers, medical personnel and journalists.

Israel has faced repeated accusations of war crimes over attacks on civilians and humanitarian workers, while maintaining that its operations target Hamas and other armed groups.

https://www.rt.com/news/644444-israel-killing-criminal-probe/

RT STATES: You can share this story on social media:


POV 11 - (Point of View) - ISRAEL'S BENJAMIN NETANYAHU - The New BEAST of DEATH - July, 2014
BOMBS AWAY - Earlier in the year Israel's BEAST of DEATH Ariel Sharon died. Sharon was one of the original Jews to invade and murder Palestinians and steal their land. To many his death was a relief and interpreted as being good news. The bad news is he has been reincarnated and his name is Benjamin Netanyahu



NATIONAL RADIO TEXT PUBLISHED IN 5 LANGUAGES

National Radio text has been published in five languages, Thai, French, Russian, Khmer (Cambodian language) and English, Any of our foreign language material and our Roman Wanderaugh columns are legally available ONLY on our National Radio.com & National Radio World.com sites

Also our sports, entertainment and feature programming has been broadcast on over 1000 radio stations in America.


© Copyright: National Radio. Any use of these materials, whole or in part, is prohibited unless authorized in writing by National Radio.

Contact: nationalradioworld@gmail.com - All rights reserved.

 

 



 

NBA

 

Los Angeles Lakers
Bill Walton
Phil Jackson
Victor Wembanyama
Luka Doncic
Kevin Durant
LAKERS BUSTED
Omri Casspi
NBA MAX French language
WNBA
FINDING A WNBA HAPPY PLACE
Caitlin Clark & Angel Reese

 

SPORTS

 

THE NHL's HULLS

 

NFL

 

Tom Brady's Bunch
Sam Darnold

Super Bowl Pioneers

 

MLB

 

Shoehei Ohtani

Mike Piazza

 

SOCCER

 

TRINITY RODMAN

Thomas Tuchel
Lionel Messi Magic
Sepp BLATTER MATTER?

 

TENNIS

 

Aryna Sabalenka

Roger Federer

Emma Raducanu

Williams Family
Julianna Pena
Joe Frazier

RONDA ROUSEY

TIGER WOODS